View Single Post
      06-11-2017, 01:22 AM   #17
Ehloo
Captain
Rep
Drives: 15 x5 m

Rw is piece of mind. Same concept of replica style parts found on eBay but they guarantee fitment. Slight difference in price but worth it since shipping is expensive

Running rw 3 sides, v style diffuser, carbon fiber mirror replacements. Everything fit like a glove. My shop was surprised for the v style rear fitment. Said t was the best they have ever seen even compared to the real thing

Also using all carbon pieces for my x5m from Rw. Couldn't be happier with their products, price and service

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1QuikWS6 View Post
Mine is F32 but I went thru RW Carbon for their 3D 'Style' CF spoiler. I had heard only good things about them - was afforded a 5% discount when ordering, spoiler shipped same day & was at my house in 3 days

Was well packaged & arrived undamaged/perfect.

EZ install:
  • Pulled front of car up on Rhino ramps
  • Cleaned underneath and front edges of bumper with alcohol
  • Attached 3M tape along the top edges of spoiler-leaving xtra length of protective film hanging out on ends
  • Spoiler uses (4) OEM mounting bolts under bumper - holes on spoiler aligned perfectly with the factory holes
  • I started all 4 of the bolts, leaving front edge hanging down somewhat - then came around and pushed the front edge of spoiler into place, pulling protective film as I went
  • There are (4) more holes under spoiler in center for the self-tapping screws they send+(2) on each end close to wheel opening
  • Zip those screws in & done

I couldn't be happier with the fitment (and I'm fairly anal about those things) - don't hesitate to buy items from RW

Appreciate 0