SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sc_tr0jan_m3 View Post
Done & done. I feel like I've come up with a reasonable offer, however the SA just returned back with my initial counter, saying:

"Unfortunately, Euro Delivery price is set price and there is no incentives available for that program. Would you like to take some options or packaged off to get to where you wanted to be?"

That doesn't quite align to what I've read through the forum... or am I misunderstanding?
At this point, he is correct. The Euro Delivery MSRP is fixed at 5% less than the US MSRP. There are currently no promotions or incentives available to Euro Delivery customers anymore (other than the BMW CCA rebate, which has nothing to do with the price the dealer gives you).

That doesn't prohibit you from bargaining on the price, usually $X over the Euro Invoice price. Your CA should be able to share the Vehicle Inquiry Report (VIR) with the option to show European Invoice Price. If your dealer is not willing to negotiate a price on that basis, or share the EIP with you, find another dealer.

I made it clear to my dealer what my offer was and got him to agree to it in writing. I've used the same formula for our last three Euro Deliveries (except that in 2011 it was 7% less) and each time I've come within less than $100 of the price. This time it was a $54 difference.

Appreciate 0