Garage List
2020 BMW X3MC   [0.00]
2018 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2015 BMW M3 Non ZCP  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBobby Jr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gman_newyork View Post
Valve float occurs at 30psi. Must upgrade valves and springs at a minimum to boost higher. Has nothing to do with tmap. Recommend fully ported head with brass guides. If not doing PI or Eu6 injectors and upgraded HPFP your injectors will fail as they're not designed to run at 100% duty cycles. This is why OEM injectors fail not because of E85 fuel. The stock fueling system is fully capable of running E85 100% of the time. Unfortunately certain tuners will max out injectors for hp. Upgraded camshafts are a bargain for 60+whp.
How does your car sound with those new Schrick Cams? If you have quite the input on them, you can leave them here at this thread https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums//s...hp?t=1739240or make a new one since me and many others haven't seen much info on them.
I don't want to come across as an assh@le but my wallet has been hit hard along with the learning/experimenting. You can decide if you want to believe me but I cannot share everything as I've signed non disclosures at times and am not willing to risk my legal liability.

The S55 is in another state currently and I'm not going to ask the builder to share sound clips until the car is delivered in June. I will say it's not American muscle sounding nor Supra with big camshafts as I would pass just due to my dislike of that type of sound.
Appreciate 1
TopJimmy5449.50