Racecar Driver
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Garage List
2019 BMW M4  [9.63]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatLyfe View Post
a lot of people who don't drive their cars had are replacing what the tire rack said of using All season pilots with 540 wear ratings.. I don't drive my card like track or street racing.. can these work even though the A/S tires are master of none? its the same radius as MPSS and PS4 - 28.3. my rears of my F83 can be stretched by mid summer tops.. after that.. I'll need rear tires at least.. I don't want to mix summer in front and A/S in the back.
If you drive your car like a calm person on the road you probably wouldn't notice the missing traction for going to All Seasons. If you drive spirited, you'll notice the missing traction when you give it more gas or corner more aggressively.

For me, my PS4s still struggle for traction sometimes so I wouldn't trust All Season compounds because I drive spiritedly like 90% of the time.

2019 BMW ///M4 - Alpine White | Sakhir Orange/Black Leather | M-DCT | Executive Package | 19" Black 437M Wheels | Carbon Fiber Trim | Sunroof | Active Blind Spot | Heated Steering Wheel | Adaptive M Suspension
Appreciate 0