SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Pippin View Post
Yeah I have a non competition package M3 as well. Those cut outs in the seats look cool but it takes away the lumbar support option, which is a big negative in long drives and comfort.
If you don't have the ZCP seats, how would you now? Or are you just guessing? Or you read what other people said?

I have a non-Comp 2016 M4 and my wife has a 2018 M3 ZCP. We did Euro Delivery on both cars and drove almost 2,000 miles each time in Europe in two weeks both times. The ZCP seats were no less comfortable than the non-ZCP seats.

Since then I"ve ridden or driven for thousands of miles in my wife ZCP. The lack of lumbar support, for me, and I have a bad back, isn't an issue.

Don't state something as a fact, if you don't have the experience to back it up.

Appreciate 0