mrkmtchll
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Edition Velocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palala808 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkmtchll View Post
Hello all, I'm moving to the KC area in April and wanted to introduce myself. I will be in the area for a year, training for work, and would love any information on the best dealership to get services, track days, cars and coffee, Facebook groups, anything that an enthusiast would enjoy. I'm moving from Germany so I'm expecting my car to be there at the end of July. (2018 M3, BM3 stage 2). Hope to see you all soon.
Nice car! This section isn't very active but from what I've read there's a group on FB KCE9X that a lot of owners F80's included use for info on local meets/cars and coffee/etc. Just took delivery of my '18 back in Feb and just did the recommended service at the BMW dealership the car was purchased at. There's two BMW dealerships in the KC Metro - Baron and BMW KC South. I know other members have used Chicane Motorsports in Gardner, KS and they seem to have good service and positive reviews. Most likely will use them for crank hub fix if I decide to mod. The dealerships have mixed reviews so do your homework. Quick search online will show other independent shops. I've used Star Motors in Merriam, KS for both of our RR Sports and they were fair on pricing and specialize in European cars. Enjoy the area and if you find another shop you have a positive experience at let us know!
Thanks for the feedback! We are definitely looking forward to KC and being back in the good ol US of A.
Appreciate 0