12-26-2013, 12:57 PM   #300
Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jockey View Post
Really? We're going with this argument again? You own an M3 and we don't so there?

No one arguing that the S55 is going to sound like the S65. I like the sound of the S65. But I also like the sound of my N54.

But that's not the argument as those are completely subjective. You keep saying the F8X is going to sound just like a 335i. Your own source you posted doesn't even say that yet you are using that as point in your argument.

You don't feel like the F8X is an improvement over the E9X because of the engine. We got that for the thousandth time. But if still think that this car isn't an improvement over the outgoing model in almost every respect, I don't know what to say except don't buy it.

PS: I was turning wrenches on ///M cars before you probably had a driver's license
to me what i quoted out of that article Clearly states, the car sounds similar. I use the word similar now, not the "same". but if you comprehend something different. we can leave it at that.

also, what does age have to do with anything? there are people who are in there 20s who are professional racing cars. who know way more about racing and building engines than "car people" in there 50s.

like i said before. i am in my 20s, and i grew up around cars. i am not going to sit here and lie to you. i have very wealthy family members (worth 100s of millions) . i have driven and been in many different cars. not many people my age have a passion like i do for cars. many people my age like to go out and party, get drunk do drugs etc what ever. all i wanna do is talk about cars and dream of going to places like the nurburgring. in fact next summer i plan to visit Italy and do the tour of Ferrari and Lamborghini.

so please stop with the age thing.
Appreciate 0