View Single Post
      12-31-2013, 02:28 PM   #105
Sy546
Captain
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E46 M3, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalley View Post
I have no idea where the $250k number came from you mentioned.... I was essentially stating that the prices on GT3's have gone up 15% this year (it was a conservative number). As a dealer you would agree the GT3 is probably one of it not "the" fastest" rising values in the used car market right??? That was simply my point (and that Patrus has an issue with market pricing). The one owner GT3 is almost like a unicorn and for collectors those unmolested cars get a lot. You want to talk crazy? Since you are a dealer from NY I am sure you are familiar with Sloan but he asks (and gets) crazy money for his clean 911's. Check out this guy who does all consignments http://sloancars.com/
Sorry, i wasn't responding to just you. s4awd mentioned his 997.2 gt3 was worth 250k.

Agreed, GT3 pricing has been sky rocketing, but has leveled out a bit. Also what I'm trying to say is that unmolested 997.1/.2 gt3/rs aren't hard to find. The RS 4.0 is the holy grail that is worth $300k+. Not the regular cars that you can find for decent prices. I just listed 3 cars that are 1 owner, unmolested, & low miles.

Also I actually know sloancars decently well. I know one of his biggest consignment seller. But sloan deals with much rarer & older cars. So it isn't really fair to compare. & his 997 911s aren't too overpriced for how rare some of them are.
Appreciate 0