SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
Hey guys, I'm currently looking at a 1-owner CPO F82 with a clean carfax but no service history listed. Dealer doesn't have records either as it wasn't serviced there. Right now just pinging all the dealers & indy shops around the area the car was registered. So the question here is: is there another way search for service records or should I keep reaching out to shops.

Located in the Bay Area, car was registered in Los Gatos if it helps.

Any help would be appreciated
Someone must have the service records because I don't think that the car can be CPOed if the required maintenance intervals were not followed. If the selling dealer is the one that CPOed the car and is telling you that they don't have the records, I wouldn't trust them. There might be something in the service records that might make the car undesirable.

However, since the car is CPOed, it should have a CPO warranty.

IK6SPEED4080.00