08-19-2015, 05:03 PM   #14
Accel Junky
High on Acceleration
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 M3, 90 GTR, 21 Gladiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Leistung View Post
Awesome shots! Love the tail out! Thanks for posting!
The tail out shots are my favorites. Especially the one taken from the rear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siciliano611 View Post
When are you modding that thing mannnnnnn?
I have done so well fighting the temptation so far lol. I have K&N drop in filters for both cars collecting dust. I'm getting ready to put those in (though I think I want the BMS intakes down the road). My biggest holdup is: 1) I am very cautious about my power train warranty. Trying to hold up and get a couple years of warranty before I go nuts. 2) I have a Cayman GT4 coming in (sold my turbo NSX) and I am taking a pay cut as well so I'm trying not to spend money on the M3 until I am sure I can swing the M3 still. If I can't, I would be getting something cheaper to daily drive.

That being said...what I would like to do: downpipes (for a little more volume with the stock exhaust valve mod) + eventual flash tune (think something like Cobb if they ever come out with one) + affordable open intakes like BMS (mostly for the sound) + coilovers or springs that give me a little more front rake (to eliminate 4x4 status in the front) + painted reflectors + wheels and stickier tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
Lookin good bud
Thanks, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynstylem4 View Post
great looking pics!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JLT- View Post
great pics and that second to last pic is money
I agree it is one of my favorite shots from this shoot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colinv6 View Post
The 4th pic down is incredible!!
It really shows off YMB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@AUTOcouture View Post
insane shots!, thanks for sharing
Thanks! Ashton is quite talented. I hope he gets into a lot more manufacturer shoots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM4ZING View Post
Sideways for the win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboAL47 View Post
his and hers.....awesome.
Indeed! We did his and hers ED and PCD too. Pretty fun adventures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
These pics look great! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04RC51 View Post
All those reflectors have my OCD in overdrive.

Looking good though!
Truth be told I kind of like orange reflectors for some strange reason. Was never a fan of clears but I think the painted reflectors will eventually be added. My wife has been asking for them for her F80 all year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///bproden View Post
Awesome pics. Love the drifting ones. You guys still love the cars and happy with getting 2 of them?
My favorites! Yeah, we are still very happy. My wife loves her car. I assume she will run the wheels off of it if it doesn't prove to be too costly outside of the warranty (I have doubts considering a longblock is in the $20ks lol).

I drive hers most of the time when we go somewhere together. Mine was only driven 2 days per week with my previous job (working from home 3 days per week) so it wasn't like I got more than a regular week's worth of use between the two of them.

We are about to have our first child next month so we may have to re-evaluate the dual Ms. Should be doable but I guess it will come down to how our finances evolve as well as whether the cars are getting destroyed too much (in which case I would not want to subject them to that).

I also sold my turbo NSX and have a Cayman GT4 coming in so that may have an effect on whether I keep my Yas M3. Might be that I decide I need to adjust for it and get a cheaper daily. I hope it doesn't come down to that as I really find the M3 to be a superb daily driver. The interior is a very, very nice place to be and I get that modified ride feeling without having to watch every driveway entrance I pull into.
Appreciate 2