View Single Post
      10-13-2015, 07:04 AM   #75
BRBM
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 C63 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by major one View Post
just for yuks - i went over to some other forums (non-m3/4 related) to see what those car owners are saying what their next car would be after whatever it was they were driving (a lot of the cars mentioned here, actually). and many many many of them said the m3/4 would be their choice. it is interesting to me that some here (on this forum) would stick with another m3/4 whilst others would try out another flavour of bmw (like me - with the m6 gc) or go to a completely different brand altogether. and then to look at it in reverse - by doing what i did by looking at other forums and seeing their participants' responses are centred somewhat on the current m3/4. i wonder if it is boredom with their current ride, the grass is always greener or lack of education (for the record - i'm still in love with my m4 and not giving it up any time soon!)
Yup. Count me in as one of them. That's why I'm here. To get to know the good, bad, and ugly - mostly good, of course - 'fore I start searching for one. Kinda partial to the E9x versions, but that would depend on getting a well maintained, hopefully CPO, version.....the later the model the better.

On the other hand, this F8x generation will suit me just fine. I mean, who doesn't see the M3/4 as the standard bearer. Technicians @ Cadillac V? Sure, maybe in a decade someone will take the crown - a big maybe.....assuming M stands pat and does not improve anything. But not now, despite any recent criticisms.

And I don't even own one yet!
Appreciate 0