View Single Post
      03-13-2019, 05:27 PM   #67
studiorsr_Johns
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP911 View Post
Fire! Love how all the haters are quick to respond with the, "You better track it or you're a poser," type comments. Guess what folks, sometimes people have the time, money, and patience to get things right before they start squandering big money on track days with a car that's nowhere near the performance or safety level actually required to properly enjoy what might even be a new hobby to them.

I did my first track day a couple of years ago and was hooked immediately. Since then, job changes, two children, and a new home have forced me to put my new hobby on pause.

For the last year, I've been slowly prepping my M240i for getting back out there. I'm 32 years old and in no rush. I most recently bought a tow vehicle, custom Cobra bucket seats, and a fire extinguisher for my car. Will I too face the jealousy comments if I dare to post pictures of my car online before I actually hit the track with it? Sadly, I'm sure I will.

Quit hatin' folks! It's a bad look for you.
Your M240i sounds really awesome! Sounds like you'll need a roll cage soon haha. Hit me up if you're interested!
Appreciate 0