Quote:
Originally Posted by DML View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyfsu21 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitre_Absolut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanAutM3 View Post
Don't confuse things, that is 2018 M3cs in your link, not a 2019 M4cs. Dealers now have 2020 M4cs on their lots...
f**k me that is cheap. Good thing I haven't grown tired. Really don't know what would be next anyway.

Figure the 19M4 CS will be cheaper. They were released at the same time (MY difference is fictitious) and there are MY20s of the M4 CS as well.

Play the long game and we may come out on top!
I have a 19 M4CS. Bad ass car but thinking about a lease swap.
Any particular reason? I'm extremely close to buying one so obviously curious as to why you're looking to swap. How's the auto as a DD? Anything will help, thanks....
It's perfect all the way around. The best M car I have ever owned. I'm thinking about buying a Tesla for work & can't justify both. I've used it as a daily for 6 months w/ zero issues. You really get used to having no comfort access so it's no longer a thought to me.
Thanks! Nothing like communication with a "Real" owner. I'm currently in a 2017 ZCP and looking for a seamless transition. The dealers are being very price aggressive so hard to pass for a CP redux. Good luck with the Tesla BTW, with everything in efficient is the cabin on the quiet side?? Concerns the wife not me. While I've got your attention, like the SMB but not looking to achieve unnecessary attention, neck bender or not?? Thanks again!
Appreciate 0