View Single Post
      10-05-2018, 11:06 AM   #1
lazyrhino
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition Package

Smile About to order my new M4 Competition - colour choice?

Some of you may have seen me on Bimmerpost before, posting mainly in the 2 Series forum with a few popular retrofit guides, but times have changed!

It's been nearly 2 years since I parted with my beloved BMW M235i, and I find myself just days away from ordering a brand new BMW M4 Competition Pack!

Spec wise, I'll be loading it up pretty well (Icon Adaptive LEDs, Harman Kardon etc.), and I've got some incredible pricing lined up - 16.1% off RRP, £1,500 deposit contribution and 0% APR!

The only thing I'm still a little torn over at the moment is the colour choice/combo. Originally I was looking down the Mineral White + Black Extended leather route, but I've ended up leaning towards the San Marino Blue + Silverstone Extended leather combo.

If anyone has any pictures of the above, especially the San Marino Blue + Silverstone Extended leather combo, I'd really love to see those - would really help me nail this decision down! Feel free to suggest alternatives as well!

Looking forward to once again being a BMW owner, and being a part of the forums again!
Appreciate 0