Thread: M4 Discounts
View Single Post
      02-24-2015, 08:03 AM   #5
Rusk
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M4 DCT Tanzanite Blue

My car listed at about the same as you are looking around the £67 mark and I managed to get £4K ish off the price. They would not budge at all to start with by it was mid December and in the end we agreed a slight discount to get me into the car and them a nice big sale for the end of year.

I always say it is about timing with buying a car but I think the Ms are different as they are targeted very differently on them and they know people will buy them even without any decent discount. The only time you will see bigger savings is at the end of the current model life and at that point you will want to wait for the new one anyway.

Buying a premium car is very different than your 'normal' every day car which they need to discount as price is the main buying point to most people and there is lots of competition at that end of the market. How many options are there really when looking at an M4? C63 or RS4 I guess. Mean they hold the market between them.
BMW M4 - Tanzanite Blue, Silverstone Full Merino Leather, M DCT, Comfort Access, Reversing Camera, Sun Protection Glass, Extended Storage, Armrest with sliding adjustment, Interior trim finisher - Pearl Chrome, Adaptive LED Headlights, High-Beam Assistant, Surround-View Camera, M Head-up Display, Harman/Kardon Surround Sound, Internet, Online Entertainment, Speed Limit Display, Piano Black Interior BMW Individual.
Appreciate 1