03-01-2021, 11:48 AM   #21
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
Is it just because I’m mobile, or do the links in the OP not contain options to purchase? Just want to verify before I go searching.
Hi there. If you mean my initial post, I provided a few different links for product reviews as well as a couple simply showing what I had purchased online via Amazon for an upgrade cable for the cheap buds I highlighted. Not sure what you may not be seeing though.

The links in the very first post I made was to show a company called Fiio which I'm a big fan of. These were not links for purchase per se, but to this manufacturer's website. I was just showing off some cool gear that I had never seen from anyone else including a certified HiRes wireless DAC amp. I bought mine (Q5s) on eBay which was a great deal. I just checked the company's website and when I click on Buy Now it doesn't do anything. Not sure if that is what you're talking about?

Nonetheless, if you Google any of these products it will provide you with the appropriate links to retailers that sell their products I think.

Aliexpress seems to be a popular retail outlet for a lot of Chi-Fi gear though I have never used them.

If you're interested in the cheap buds (BLON-03) or IEMS, you can get them on Amazon which is where I got mine.
Appreciate 1