View Single Post
      12-22-2013, 02:17 AM   #100
Ezio
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 Alfa Romeo, 2023 m240i

i have a fully loaded F30 335 that sits next to my fully loaded E92 m3. and i gotta say i prefer the E92 interior more. the new F interiors do not flow as good if you ask me. even have friends that make comments that ask why BMW put a ipad in the dash. or does that navvy move ? does that screen come off ? etc... not to mention there is still a lot of the E92 interior components that are simply rearranged in the F80. the whole I drive setup is the same, but the location of buttons is different. not to mention they increased the size of the rotational button, which i HATE!

although i must say the E92 interior pics would look bad to some if you only go by picture. but when you sit in both cars and get a feel for it. your view could change.

before someone quotes me and says typical E92 response. just know if the M4 came with a different style of engine i would get the M4. even if i like the e92 interior more. and i will not debate any engine topics on this thread.

to me the F80 interior is good enough for me to still want the car, if it had the right engine.
Appreciate 0