View Single Post
      11-05-2018, 06:34 PM   #23
SickFinga
Captain
Rep
Drives: *

Quote:
Originally Posted by heckyeahbro69 View Post
Great information. I'd be curious to know the breakdown of special paint colors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayzel View Post
Any way we can see a breakdown of the Special Individual Colors or am I asking wayyyyy too much

It is coming, just a bit more time consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniz View Post
I have a basic question: Is this data strictly from BMW M Registry or does it combine the registry info with additional data?
The data is not from the BMW M Registry. I do provide some data to them, but other than that I have no connections to that website. The only reason why I advertise it here is because I think it's a great resource for the M owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD ///M4 View Post
I'd also like to see the breakdown of interior colors and trims. Packages/options would be nice too!
Interior breakdown is coming, the packages and options are not. There are too many of them and contents of packages change from year to year from market to market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
Did BMW shove in their own Individual Ordered M3s with the 490 Special Paint? That 980+ seemed a lot.

The 982 number includes the 30 Jahre Edition cars (150 of them). Other than that, I don't think there were any special editions.
Appreciate 2
minn1914021.00
Simple1133.50