07-24-2019, 02:29 AM   #1
dongerkim
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f80

PRICE LOWERERED! BBS E88 19” Michelin PS4S $5400

Hello, Thanks for viewing this thread~

Pair (2) NEW Michelin Pilot Super Sports 255/35/19 - $300
Currently one wheel is mounted (e46m3 ZCP wheel also new). I mounted them to check fitment but never got around using these tires. I believe these will fit on f80 19" fronts

Fall Line Front + Rear adjustable sway bar endlinks - ***SOLD***
If you're planning to lower you vehicle, it is a good idea to get adjustable end links or they may snap due to too much stress on them. It is vital to corner balance your vehicle. Also have these camber shims available. One setting is missing but will throw those in as well.

Fall Line rear toe arm RACE clamp version- ***SOLD***
These are the race clamp version ($650 retail) for more precise toe alignments vs the traditional locking nuts that may change the toe during the final lock.

JRZ RS2 coilovers- SOLD
These will come with JRZ 5 bolt top mounts. 225/700 fronts + helper springs and 250/800 rears

JRZ EDC delete - SOLD

Ground Control Camber plate - SOLD
Bought these 6 months ago and driven less than 50 miles on them. Comes with a new spare bearing. This is a 5 bolt pattern + 225 spring size

APEX FL-5 18" w/ NITTO NT01- SOLD
8X10 ET 25
18X11 ET44
Satin black from factory
TPMS included
Nitto NT01
275/305 tires

Nitto NT01- I personally bought this set used last year and never personally mounted them myself. I don’t know how many heat cycles. Tread wear looks good, a bit of shoulder wear on the inside of the wheel which is sortve weird for a track set)
Wheels- The rims are not perfect. One side (front and rear so two of the four rims) have a little curb rash as you can see in the pictures.

BBS E88 19" w/ Michelin PS4S - $5400
19.9.5 ET19 (Fronts) Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 265/35/ZR/19 (10/32tread)
19.10.5 ET32 (Rear) Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 295/30ZR/19 (7/32 tread)
BBS Center Cap - Japan spec Blue/Gold
Custom finish centers - Non standard BBS Gold (Street Gold)
Wheels are Ceramic Coated
Metal Valve Stem (Silver)
TPMS included
One of the gold centers is chipped (only the layer of paint from BBS) I have included a picture of that rim specifically.

Very reluctant to sell these, so excuse my high price.

Also this is a little off topic. I currently have fairly new set of Michelin cup 2 tires on my 666m wheels now (likely about 1k miles on them?). Interested in trading for factory PS4S or PSS (20") with similar tread life. Feel like it would be easier to sell the car with everything factory in this area.

Will have some more parts for sale later this week, if you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

Last edited by dongerkim; 09-17-2019 at 03:30 PM.. Reason: price
Appreciate 0