View Single Post
      03-05-2020, 08:28 PM   #13
nicknaz
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: C6Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by 340i_f30 View Post
Does a ED car have a lower resale value?

I'm looking at two 2015 M4s with almost identical final MSRPs, the ED has a lower starting MSRP and has more options while the US Delivery car has a higher starting MSRP with less options and the totals are within a $100 of each other. Yet when I type both VINs in it prices the ED car at about $2,500 less.

Mileage, zip code, model (2015 M4, automatic) are all identical, the options on the US delivery are only the type of leather seats and paint.

This has me very confused...
that just goes to show that options generally don't get you very much on options

minimal options car with euro delivery is my $0.02 (biased, that's what i did)

As for the break-in, that's up for debate. I took my car to spa and ring and tapped the speed limiter on the unlimited sections. pretty much warmed the car up on the surface roads going to a-bahn, and on the limited sections, and went after it when i saw the unlimited speed sign

It's a glorious bucket list item to track and vmax YOUR OWN car, and then you get to relive it in your mind every single day when you are going to commute back in the USA and look at your car in the parking lot
Appreciate 1
AlterZgo1537.50