CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by humpday View Post
All this time before production is killing me as I go back and forth on colors in my head! Just made a final change for silverstone on silverstone. I'm hoping that the black rims and CF roof will add enough color contrast. If not, I may tint the windows. I don't know why, but the black interior just doesn't work for me.

I hope they send in the orders for production soon so that I can be forced to make my choices final!
I am with you, that wait is long.

I also have SS on SS M4 on order. As much as I wanted to like the black interior, I find it is way too dark and austere in the rear seat area. There is only black back there without one single contrasting element. The SS interior almost seems like a black interior with silver contrasting leather.

I can't make up my mind on the wheels though. I was also set on the black wheels when I saw them IRL at the Montreal car show. I changed my mind when I saw the pictures of the SS M3 with the silver wheels at the DC show. Hopefully we will get pictures of an M4 with the black wheels and with the silver wheels to have a good idea how they will respectively look before I need to finalize my order. The cartoons in the configurators are just not representative enough.
Appreciate 0