View Single Post
      12-05-2019, 12:25 AM   #24
Lienrocs
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, M4 GTS, HP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docall View Post
I believe back diameter is about half inch shorter. I’m not sure how off the speedo is as I haven’t checked against gps. Ive run MDM which was very intrusive. I’m not sure if the diameter difference had an effect. Traction control totally off and the car is awesome!They are holding up great! I’ve only been out 2 days at road America, and 2 days at Road Atlanta. No fade. I have revozsport brake ducts off my base m4 that I haven’t installed yet. That’ll be a winter project. Current project is installing a set of OMP WRC carbon seats and harnesses. I hope to do a couple track days in February at COTA and Sebring.
I just had my GTS on track for the first time a few weeks ago. I took 6 seconds off my first session vs the second session by turning mdm off. It's absolutely useless. The car performed really well though. I was having some tire issues, as has been extensively documented in numerous threads. Camber plates are a must. I also have some Recaro 2700G's mounted and OE GTS harnesses. A good seat is a mist have and they were fantastic. No movement at all so you can really focus on driving. I just snagged some AP Essex brakes so 18's are in my near future. 👍
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Gomeler500.00