Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: rwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danlnyc88 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by missOC View Post
I recently scheduled oil service for my X6M with Claudia at McKenna BMW but got passed on to a different SA named Billy Rubio. I have absolutely no complaints about the SA, but I'd love to know why the tech needed to put 15 miles on my car for an oil change, dropping my average MPGs from 14.6 to 8.6. With all the modified cars they get into their service bay, he decided to take my "mom car" out for a joyride? : Mckenna BMW was my go to for over 10 years, but the service has really gone downhill over the past few years.
this should be a good indicator that a dashcam is needed. It doesn't even have to be the best of the best. You can find cheap dashcams that work.

I check my dashcams every time I take my car in for service. It records everything. From my personal experience Crevier has been solid from looking through my footage.

Also helped me a lot when some dumbass T-boned my car after failing to stop or look out of a neighborhood exit going 40+ mph....
That's only if they don't disconnect it. They did that to my F80 before so I wouldn't doubt this happening while it's there.

Appreciate 0