SamS
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla M3 Perf + '18 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
So, it checked out some colors today by visiting dealers:

300 – Alpine White # I've never been a huge fan since it's a bit off-white with a slight yellow hue.
B39 – Mineral Grey Metallic # IMO looks boring on the F30 and F32 and make them invisible in a crowd.
475 – Black Sapphire Metallic # My F10 was this color. I like it but wanted a lighter color this time.
B50 – Sakhir Orange Metallic # Nice but orange is still orange. Will likely get old sooner than later..
A29 – Silverstone Metallic # I really want to like this color but it's rather flat looking and that baby blue hue is not really doing it for me.
B67 – Austin Yellow Metallic (preview pic) # Don't need to see. I don't like yellow on cars.
A96 – Mineral White Metallic # Unfortunately this is also quite flat and boring. Wish it had more depth and sparkle in it to better pop in overcast.
B68 – Yas Marina Blue Metallic (see photos/video) # The pictures are just a bit to wild.

This won't be easy.
I could have written this exact post. Too bad so few color choices. For now, Alpine White F80 with the CF roof might be my favorite. The Sonoma beige would be nice with this! Basically the opposite of my past two cars, which are Jerez/Black Sapphire with black interior.
Appreciate 0