View Single Post
      10-27-2020, 05:53 PM   #1
garrettjusmc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW F80

Today I picked up my car from RRT Racing here in Virginia. I had the ARM catted downpipes installed when doing the SSR CH install. After letting the engine warm up I did a few pulls (no dyno) with a discernible power increase on the BM3 stage 1 93O tune. Pulls were harder and traction where I used to have it on dry pavement kicks in MDM... ( With this setup I am also Running Eventuri intake V2 and CPs as well as a Garrett Intercooler)

The exhaust does have a clean note to it in "eco" mode, it gets more raspy in sport and +. I have a video clip I uploaded w all three sounds to my IG @garrettjones0351 if you'd like to see and hear it.

Also try here:

I spoke w the RRT techs asking about ease of install and fitment etc. they said the install was an easy one but they did have to knock on the aluminum under pan to ensure a proper fitment and that the ARM kit came with bolts but not stainless ones, so they installed it with stainless ones. If you look at the photos you will notice the welds aren't as clean as some of the other brands, I called them to find out how they sold their DPs for such a more economical price and that's because the manufacturing is indeed done "in Asia". Which may throw some of us off; however, for the price I wanted to give them a go and see if they were worth their salt.

UPDATE: Several months later I couldn't be happier. They sound great and I am very impressed with what I paid for.

I have added a clip of inside the car now without burbles:

I'll continue to update as I learn.
Attached Images