View Single Post
      08-07-2014, 10:52 AM   #10
SuspectisHatless
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetime237 View Post
That's good to hear about the AC... i've been hearing these stories and seemed a little odd. Doesn't have an Auto function that self adjusts? That's been standard on cars for years. Hopefully others will have the same experience you mentioned.

So it's loud, but it's not like you need to wear noise canceling headphones! Is it harder to hear the radio?
I haven't used the auto ac on a car in a long time. I think I gave up on it years ago when it seemed to only have two settings, fans at full blast or nearly off. So I haven't tried auto function in the M3.

The noise can interfere with hearing the radio if you are driving aggressively. But if you are going a steady speed on the highway, it won't be a problem. Driving around town with the windows down, it can also be a little harder to hear the radio (assuming you are not blasting it).

You definitely don't need noise canceling headphones. Like I mentioned before, I am really starting to enjoy it. Its addictive, I keep wanting to accelerate so I can hear the engine take off.
Appreciate 0