10-23-2019, 04:56 PM   #62
Tall Tom Cruise
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
It's horrendous. I was banned for two weeks after the 4er concept came out and I "voiced" my opinion.

I guess trolling on Bimmerpost is hating a new design and making sure it's heard loud and clear. Anyway...

I won't be getting the new G8x in 2 years when my lease is up that is for sure. I really wanted to take my little guy on a BMW ED adventure for the next Gen but it's looking like that is a no go. Wife and I are most likely abandoning BMW when these leases are up. We are considering an AMG, Porsche and Audi for both of us. I'll be writing an extensive letter to BMW when the time comes.

Another option for us to to keep my current F82 ZCP and do an ED for a Merc for the wife as we have never been to Stuttgart.
Currently in the same predicament... In 2018 it was a toss-up for me on ordering a C63 or M4. Glad I got the M4.

Given the currently known details and pictures of the G80, I decided that I'm going with a C63 when my lease is up. I was content with this decision for weeks. But then of course the article comes out stating it will feature a 4-banger hybrid motor. Absolutely crazy. At least BMW isn't pulling this type of sh*t. https://www.motor1.com/news/376855/n...four-cylinder/

So at this point -- although its early and things can change (i.e. G80 opinion) -- it's looking like Pcar for me. I genuinely don't know what other route to go... not that I'm complaining. I definitely won't consider an RS Audi nor the new C63. Audi's are just way too lame nowadays. I saw the new S4 on the road and my friend jokingly commented that it's a Jetta. Spot on. The RS5 would be another level entirely, but it still would leave a lot to be desired.

Last edited by Tall Tom Cruise; 10-29-2019 at 04:59 PM..
Appreciate 2