View Single Post
      10-24-2019, 08:49 AM   #64
nbennettksu
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: DV F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
It's horrendous. I was banned for two weeks after the 4er concept came out and I "voiced" my opinion.

I guess trolling on Bimmerpost is hating a new design and making sure it's heard loud and clear. Anyway...

I won't be getting the new G8x in 2 years when my lease is up that is for sure. I really wanted to take my little guy on a BMW ED adventure for the next Gen but it's looking like that is a no go. Wife and I are most likely abandoning BMW when these leases are up. We are considering an AMG, Porsche and Audi for both of us. I'll be writing an extensive letter to BMW when the time comes.

Another option for us to to keep my current F82 ZCP and do an ED for a Merc for the wife as we have never been to Stuttgart.
I'm with you bro, on all accounts. I bought my f80, so I'll likely keep it, work on it and build it; my kids 1.5 and he calls it dada's vroom vroom. I tried to keep one of my old e46's like that, but I just loved the f80 so much I sold my last e46. I will NOT be going G80 with those god damn grills; and I've been a M3 fan boy for 15 years.

When we were shopping for baby haulers, we looked at the new x3 (x3m wasnt out) and it was really vanilla for what you got at the time, so she went with the Q5. I'm not in love with it, but whatever. It is nice, drives nice, but the infotainment system is annoying, or I'm just used to BMW

I am thinking C63 next, but I hate how boring the colors are, I have a purple m3 now, lol, last one was Austin Yellow, and a Phoneix Yellow and Imola Red E46 before. I like the RS5 sport back, and love you can do the paint to sample like the P cars, or BMW's individual, but that thing was like 95k by the time I had it like I would want. Who knows. Glad they unbanned you
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
Appreciate 1