///M4ster Yoda
Banned
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlothery View Post
Had my M550iX for several months now. I live on the Southern edge of the Texas Hill Country, and frequent the back roads in this area. The M550 is equally capable of anything reasonably possible on these public roads, with no wheelspin, a smoother ride, and luxurious comfort in the process. The only thing my M4 had that is better was the air conditioner. I loved the M4, and it is an awesome track car, but I do not miss it at all. The M550iX is awesome. I would love to get my hands on a 2020, with all that extra HP! But, seriously, absolutely no regrets.
We picked up a Mediterranean Blue M550 last night and it is an awesome car. I agree with everything you say here for the most part. I just think it is way more fun to do the backroad runs in a more dynamic/lighter RWD MT car like my M3. I by know means hit the backroads that hard, I save that for the track. The M550 is just to cush/heavy (especially the front end feel) to enjoy it like that IMO for my taste. I do enjoy it as an extremely capable luxury mile eater/cruiser though. It is really a beautiful car.
Nice! Is this the wife's ride? We are considering a 5 series for my wife's next car instead of an SUV. I HATE them

We need a baby, Ski, AWD car. This checks all those boxes and will be fun to drive.

Please post your impressions as I am interested in your take on the 5er
Appreciate 1
minn1914034.50