Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335Xi M Sport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieDriving
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos_Danger View Post
My thoughts exactly every e9x M3 owner hates the new M4 just because it looks better, it makes the M3 look like 10 years old, but the blame is on them who in their right mind buys a 2013 M3!!! when you know the replacement is months ahead and like with every new iteration it'll be better, lighter, faster,
Hey Carlos Danger, you say you're new to Bimmerpost and you want to say hi. Well, you just insulted a number of forum members whom you don't know and you keep doing it.

Your sig also says you're a doctor. Hey, hi, I'm a doctor too, and err... I think my mind is okay.

The E92 M3 was/is my dream car. Felt like paying off my house and then, paying off my car when I bought it ('cause I don't like debt). I was so happy the E92 generation extended into MY 2013, because then I could order my dream car from the factory, built just the way I wanted it.

Why would I hate on the new M3/M4? I want to add it to my garage!

I'm pretty certain the new M3/M4 are going to be TERRIFIC.

I prefer buying my cars after their mid-cycle refresh (if possible), so why not drive in my favorite car until the new M3/M4 has been around for a few years, the initial bugs have been ironed out and it has been further tweaked and improved upon? Seems like a win-win to me.
Ignore him. He does the same in every post he participates in. Classic troll, and not at all in tune with the friendly, helpful vibe the Bimmerpost forums are known for.
2013 328Xi M Sport - Glacier Silver - RETIRED
Appreciate 0