Tonymiabmw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Nardo F90 M5 on order

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymiabmw View Post
Why is everyone so skeptical? When has the M division never Delivered. If they can make a whale like a M6 gran coupe do what it does. Why wouldn't they with a lighter smaller car do it? Do most of you people drive normal 3 series and like to talk crap? I don't get it?
Because the M5 basically sucks ballz. It comes in last in all the comparo with even Caddy's giving it some wup-ass. The steering gets universally panned and now many owners have a vibration problem that BMW just says is just the way the car is. Some poor dude wrote a long letter about how BMW's have sucked lately and he finally got rid of his X5 and M5 and went to MB and got AMG's and he's a happy camper now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland View Post
So go buy a Porsche
Will do when my kids can drive and don't need me to take them to school anymore. The point of my comment was, why is it a small company like Porsche can do it, but a medium sized company like BMW can't??

Quote:
Originally Posted by basscadet View Post
Bmw Employee Speaks Of Impressive Bmw Engine!

Stop The Presses!
How does the M5 suck? I would rather have it than anything in its class. Which is pretty much a E63. RS 7 doesn't count being that is more in M6 GC. I don't get it,where people get off saying this stuff ? Go drive these cars you guys are making blind judgments off what some jackass says!
Appreciate 0