05-15-2019, 11:58 AM   #690
thorHAM
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '19 M4 ZCP BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spool twice View Post
it looks like BMWusa now has a $5750 lease credit on 2019 M4's

I was able to automatically get an 11.5% off MSRP here in Florida, and they applied the original $3250 lease credit (from last week). Seems like there is now a $5750 lease credit this week, I'm having the dealer check into this to make sure BMWUSA's website is accurate.

my out the door price would be about 68K on a 83K MSRP M4, but the lease rates with a $4825 due at signing is still $822 (with taxes), so it sounds the money factor may be high. I have not negotiated anything yet, that was their offer to me. I think I can get it down to the upper $700 range without much effort, especially since the car has been sitting there for almost a year if not longer.
Wow, that's amazing, I just paid a deposit for 2019 M4 at 83k also, but 3k upfront and 980 per month.

Getting to the 800s would be insane, the savings would far outweigh what I lost on 1k deposit. Didn't realize I could get it for that low, not sure what I should do now... would those type of numbers be achievable in the NY area? Haven't picked up car yet or signed lease papers, that was the plan this weekend...
Appreciate 0