Drives: F80 M3 ZCP 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippydo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F80_Greg View Post
Here's the link to the port injection kit

https://www.precisionraceworks.com/b...ion-750cc.aspx
To run pi you will still need to get the lpfp. 1200 bucks. Have the same set up
Yes you can get away without an upgraded LPFP to about 680whp roughly before the stock pump starts to crash. If you are handy you can build your own stage 3 pump for under 400 bucks

My setup is the oem pump inside the bucket & a walbro e85 450 on the outside in a custom bracket. Used Precision Raceworks lpfp wiring kit to make it all work together. Comes with 13psi Hobbs switch as well and the relay. Basically all bolt on for the F series. I also ordered a blue 6mm tiny 12v led light off Amazon and hooked it up with the positive and negative terminals on fuel pump top hat that is wired to the secondary pump. The light turns on when you hit 13psi and the secondary pump activates. That way you know your extra fueling is being provided and you can full send. The led is mounted on the trim piece below the AC control where some have a USB port. It is hidden above the USB port as its tiny and you can't see it until the light turns on. This is totally not necessary but for an additional $10 you can have the piece of mind that the auxiliary (secondary fuel pump) is turning on for sure. I have attached quite a few pictures.

If more pictures are needed I can upload any time, just ask! I don't mind sharing and helping other fellow forum members replicate the setup if interested. There is a lot of secretive shit going on for this s55 F8x platform where people don't want to share things like this which I'm not a fan of. This is what these forums are for..

If you are handy and can turn a wrench, you can save hundreds of thousands sourcing parts and doing things yourself. Just my .02
Attached Images