04-18-2021, 09:47 AM   #44
buster84
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335I X-Drive E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoePcone View Post
It has nothing to do with the G80 M3, it has everything to do with the fact that there is literally no inventory available. Dealers are just running out of cars due to the insane demand. Low supply on these cars is driving up prices for everything not just M3s.
I never said that it was just limited to the m3/m4 I said that the values would go up and that is true. The difference between the overall market is that regular car inventory is low and they sold tens of millions of those models, our m3/m4 has no where near the same ratio so yes technically the values of our cars will go up faster as inventory gets squeezed hard. A month ago I saw 400 m3/m4s for sale across the us and today there’s a fraction of that. Anyone waiting to buy will be solely disappointed and stuck driving a car they didn’t want (or pay the higher price) because they waited thinking it’ll get better. My guess inventory won’t be return to pre levels for at least 3-5 years for our cars maybe 2-3 for most of the other market.

Also the G80 can be found new in dealers right now, finding used f80s is becoming more challenging than finding a new g80 so yes, that alone shows that the buck toothed grill can’t win over everyone.

Last edited by buster84; 04-18-2021 at 02:35 PM..
Appreciate 0