07-30-2021, 04:51 PM   #10429
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
I know you've probably posted it more than once, but remind me again what the spec on your GT4 will be?

Vehicle tracking is fun and infuriating in equal measures. I definitely go down a rabbit hole whenever something is incoming. When i was waiting for my 981 GT4, i just happened to find a reddit thread on a Porsche car transporter crash that killed 5 GT4's on the exact day my car was supposed to be in transit to the port. I was convinced that my car was dead, but thankfully not.

Once Porsche loads the car on the boat, there's the fun part of tracking the boat itself.

In my own GT4 news, i took it for its annual service to the dealer and found a 981 GT4 for sale for $103k. Same color, almost same options (mine has more interior options and LWB, this one had sofas), but 3k less miles than mine. Prices are crazy.
I honestly went over my own budget i set. I set it at 135k at the least and I went over that fast due to "interior decor".

I maybe one of the few to care but I have always believed that a car, regardless of the original purpose, SHOULD have an interior that looks like the price of the car itself. Which is why I kinda went overboard on it actually but I don't really regret it. As, you drive the car on the inside, not outside. Having a good looking interior matters a lot to me, especially if I am going to keep it.

The only major performance thing I had to consider was obviously the LWBS and 6MT vs PDK-S. I mentioned in my post that while I can handle the buckets easily due to how thin I am, I do not like being forced into a sitting position that restricts my movement in the seat. I tried to go 2-way but my dealership kinda shoehorned me into 18-way instead. The two big ones was I was firm on PCCB and PDK-S.

That is honestly it. I thought of asking for PTS but when I knew how expensive that was, with PDK, PCCB, LED + PTS would have already pushed me past 145k. I couldn't do it so I didn't and went with Chalk.
Darth One6612.50
Sedan_Clan25094.00