07-31-2021, 05:03 PM   #10447
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
That makes two of us. My original budget was around $135k, but all of the interior treatments plus the Exclusive Design tail lights pushed my build up to $142k. Like you, I don't regret spending the extra to make the interior feel premium.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
I’m with you on the interior accoutrements. Mine has leather and deviated stitching everything.

So from your sig, you’ll have two Chalk cars and one Grigio Medio. Looks like you have a type
I was curious and added up what I counted as "interior" and it was easily above 10k (it was way above 10k lol). Definitely annoyed about needing to add Apple Carplay but... >.>

I know the irony of me liking flat Grey colors because I don't like White/Black colored cars. Just yesterday on the way home, I saw an new Ferrari, I believe it is an F8 (I'm not too sure on my Ferrari lol) and it was in black. The only thing I can think of was, you spend.... 300k+ on a Ferrari and you get... BLACK? What a freaken waste. Even at night I can tell the car needed paint correction.
Sedan_Clan25020.50