Thread: Problem Solved
View Single Post
      06-08-2015, 01:53 PM   #19
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

I would assume that you contacted the GM of that dealer, right? That is a warranty replacement.

And something tells me that you will not receive the mats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM4ZING View Post
Disappointed in the service received at Steve Thomas BMW...
After the long wait for delivery of my M4,
MSRP $91k+

My car had a scratch/tear on the steering wheel which i noticed a day after, and they told me that there is nothing we can do about it... Considering the fact that i picked up the car in the evening and with all my excitement, im sure i overlooked it until i saw it the next morning... brand new car and the dealer is just in it for the money and NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! BULLSHIT!

My Client Adviser, David (Who is apparently the #1 M salesman in the nation) told me he would send me M floor mats for the car but i still haven't received those or even heard from him

I feel like i got stiffed by Steve Thomas Bmw... They were all helpful until the vehicle was sold and they got paid

Now im stuck with a scratch on the Steering Wheel of my $91k+ M4...

Also, i can buy floor mats but if the number 1 salesman promises that he'll send them to me, then forgets about the customer, who voted him number 1?

Sucks to get fooled by a so called "top salesman" guess hes a salesman alright... Sells bullshit just to make a sale
Appreciate 1