View Single Post
      10-14-2020, 08:10 PM   #5
MNR
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 ZCP

Thank you all!! Tremendous information.

It is for a winter setup that is already put together...I am lowered on B16s so I'm worried about rubbing now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MineralWhiteF80 View Post
here is my current setup which is VERY close in the front and exactly what the rear would look like to the specs you posted.

I have stock m437 wheels with 255/35 and 275/35 tires, 20mm spacer in front and 15mm spacer rear.

Front m437 wheels are stock +29 offset but with the 20 mm spacer = effective offset of +9. A 9.5" +22 offset wheel would stick inward 7 mm more than my wheel, but a 265 tire would add another ~5 mm in each direction (depending on tire stretch) for a total overall change difference of roughly 2mm from how my front tire looks in this picture (your tire would be ~2mm more inboard than my setup). Overall, very close comparison.

The rear m437 wheel is a 10" +40 offset and I have a 15 mm spacer on the rear for an effective offset of 25mm and a 275/35 tire- exactly like you are wanting to do.

So, my rear wheel/tire would look exactly the same as your new setup and my front tire would be sticking out just a tiny bit more than your proposed setup.

My fronts rub a tiny bit on fast, hard compression bumps. Rear does not rub at all.

I like this look.

Also, a quick way to run different comparisons:
https://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Whee...et-Calculator#
Thank you! When you say rubbing, I'm assuming outer sidewall rubbing on the fender? Car looks amazing on those 437s by the way
Appreciate 0