Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 ZCP 6MT

Garage List
2018 BMW M4 ZCP  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopJimmy View Post
MJ6 for big turbos and improved fueling I'm feeling the same as you looking at those charts.
It definitely does seem underpowered given the components involved. I do see that the WGDC is in the mid 90's once full spool is hit, so while there may be valid concern for a small boost leak, I wouldn't expect it to have this drastic of an effect, let alone result in being limited by octane at those numbers. The HPFP targets are higher than I've seen others hit on E85 with EU5's as well (belittle), mind you that was with the Spool system and not Dorch, but it makes me wonder if the injector scaling is off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///BMW Junkie View Post
@MJ6
How much boost for both maps?
From what it looks like the 93octane tune hit 26psi tapering to about 23psi at the top end, and E85 hit 34psi tapering to 29psi, both being very respectable targets (if not high on the E85 side).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYT_M4C View Post
MJ6 If they suspected you had a boost leak why did they just keep on tuning around it? Why wouldn't you pull it off as soon as that was suspected?
That made me scratch my head as well; it wasn't until we were half way through the E85 tune that the possibility of a boost leak was even brought up

Another option I'm considering is working with Avtandil over at ABP as he's been working the EU5's for quite awhile now and actually suggested the Dorch upgrade when I spoke to him last. While I'd like to get HCP on board, they've been difficult to nail down.

For Sale

Last edited by MJ6; 08-04-2021 at 09:22 AM..
Appreciate 1
TopJimmy5460.00