Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin View Post
Looks like you need to find that boost leak and pray your rods stay together. 92% gate on E85, you shouldn't even be looking at the dyno. I'd say Jordan did a pretty good job based on the logs given the situation.
I'm dropping my car off today to have the clutch swapped out and to do a boost leak test, so hopefully the leak is found and addressed.

The rods are honestly one thing that still concerns me; at one point we had it up around 655wtq which is where I figured we'd stay for the sake of safety; why I kept seeing an increase in torque after it was mentioned that we needed to keep it below 680 on the stock bottom end is beyond me. If the WGDC was that high, along with a potential boost leak and torque values above what could be considered safe, why wasn't the plug pulled? Again, we didn't have a chance to finalize the tune due to DME communication issues, but I almost feel like that may have been a saving grace as opposed to continuing to push it.
I'm just curious, hypothetically even with DME communication issues resolved, how could you finalize a map with a boost leak? Like having a misfire or something, shouldn't all hardware issues be resolved before a tune can be polished a 100% and marked complete, especially if on a dyno?
TopJimmy5461.50