10-24-2019, 08:04 PM   #17
Andrae26
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sakhir M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yessir View Post
OP, here is how I see it.They offered a refund because the item that you initially wanted was not available. They offered a replacement suggestion and you approved. You find a cheaper price somewhere else after the fact and demand a price match, they don't comply and you get upset. There is no bait and switch and they never mislead you. You said in the email you didn't have a choice but to purchase. You could have said no thanks or I'll get back to you after I do some research. People make bad purchase decisions everyday. You did here and you want them to clean up your mess at their expense. I agree it's a pretty crappy feeling to buy something and find the exact item somewhere else for a cheaper price, but I don't put the blame on the seller. Live and learn but to bad mouth a company because you didn't get it your way is kind of lame.
I agree with most of what you said but having an item in stock in your site is misleading, if you clearly know that's not the case then you should update your inventory to reflect such.
Appreciate 0