View Single Post
      07-15-2014, 06:29 PM   #27
JPBesl
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
It will be interesting to see if the infatuation lasts. If it's similar to when a BMW owner leave for Audi, Benz or Lexus which hardly ever lasts more than one car since there is just too much missing of what attracts us to a BMW in the first place or if an M car truly does provide a sufficient experience compared to a 991 C2S.

Keep us updated now and then. Your former 991 looks fantastic btw.
Thank you.

These are all amazing cars in their own way. Keep in mind, I'm not leaving Porsche for BMW - I'm coming back to BMW... and I've done it before from a Cayman to an M3.

I guess I'm a serial monogamist when it comes to cars, and I just might be back in a P-Car in a few years time. Part of the fun is actually learning how to adapt to each car and figure out how to exploit their best features.

I would love to be in a position where I could have my completely uncompromising "fun" car and a more practical sport sedan, in addition to the workhorse. But one of them would have to live outside, and I can't stand to see that!

Yeah, I know... I should get a new house or rent some garage space But as long as I'm lucky enough to be able to, I'll just continue to commit myself to one great car at a time.

Maybe a Jag F-type will be next when my daughter can ride in the front seat?! Now that'll be a real change-up!

2015 F82 M4 DCT (current) / 2012 991 C2S PDK / 2011 E92 M3 6MT / 2009 Cayman 6MT / 2007 E92 335i 6MT / 2004 E46 325xi 6MT / 2000 E36 Z3 M Coupe 5MT
Appreciate 0