Arcades
Lup's Kid
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 18' Grigio Medio F80

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
It's hard to say and I can see both sides of the argument in regards to sales. My wife was excited and was ready to get an AWD M3 until.............well you know. Any way, it'll be interesting to see how many can get over the looks for the substance they want.

Anecdotal and obviously not scientific, but as we've seen it is an extremely polarizing design. She even said why not just get a nice looking AWD Audi instead. I can see that possibly happening a lot. We'll see in a couple of years.
I really stopped criticizing because it has all been said by now so I'd be singing to the choir at this point.

But the other part is more simple, I am sure there are a lot of newer M buyers that got into the culture just now and I prefer not to set a bad example by constantly making fun of it. Bullying is not something I agree with and there are a bit too many times when making fun of the car went into attacking the owner too.

Like, I saw Mod Auto post a photo of a G82 with new HREs and I held off the urge to comment on it on IG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
You're making babies for me!
Appreciate 6
minn199411.00
RugbyBro2849.50
GERMAN M32813.50
heavyD^22510.50
ra2289274.50