ake
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW i4 e40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cl0ud7 View Post
Are they really that much different?

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/...m3_comparison/

The E92 barely won...Doubting the F8x m3/m4 will win if it can't beat out a c63.
Well, whatever review there is or might be, I just cannot be objective on that topic. It's my heritage that will never allow a Mustang get close to BMW... to any BMW actually. And I'm saying that actually driving a Mustang right now.
What I'm trying to say is that I think the overall experience cannot be compared. There are situations when I feel that the Mustang does not react as it should or as you would expect (okay, I donät have the best and high end version). And what really annoys me are the "cheap" interior look and feels - even the seats that are supposed to be leather, if I touch the right side of the driver's seat there is just cloth towards the console. There are some things that make me feel the difference between a BMW and "just another" Ford. No offense! I still get your point here.
[ Yas Marina Blue | Black Full Merino Leather | 19" Black-Light Alloy Wheels | M Double-Clutch Transmission | Carbon Fiber interior | Driver Assistance Plus / Lighting / Executive | Adaptive M Suspension | Harman Kardon Surround ]

Last edited by ake; 05-15-2014 at 08:02 PM..
Appreciate 0