BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: powered by bootmod3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 View Post
Great work!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKERS333 View Post
Any plans of doing some dynos on 91 octane for us Cali folks?
Definitely, lots of customers running the infamous California 91 octane commonly referred to as ACN 91 (Arizona, California, Nevada). ACN 91 will not support ignition timing possible on typical 93 or even 91 as its more along the lines of 89-90. Most guys there go with E85 anyways

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdubf80 View Post
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin | AutoTalent View Post
We are getting set up for BM3, we have a dynopak on site and will be offering a packaged deal with before-and-after dynos

If you'd like to set up an appointment please shoot me or Golan a PM or give us a ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW M4 PWR View Post
Absolutely phenomenal!! This is what I was waiting for Your stage 2 OTS map beats any flash out there dollar vs dollar while your platform allows it to still be entire customizable* Match-set-point, game over for the "competition" lol

Just finalize it for the IOS users and we're good to go*
iOS is coming along great and we're hoping to release it soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbakam4 View Post
Just happy I was among the first ones to "believe" in this product here. My flame suit barely held up ha!
Thank you! Our flame suit had a few holes along the way as well but we managed to pull through somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F80R View Post
Amazing 500whp on pump gas .. that's what I was waiting for ... is it already available for purchase ?
Yep, Stage 1 and 2 maps are ready to go. We'll be exposing the Android version of the app publicly in the Google Play store soon. Here's a link to the product description:

http://www.protuningfreaks.com/colle...-bmw-f8x-m3-m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLOimJ View Post
are there plans for authorized dealers in the midwest? i.e. chicago?
ACF Performance are bootmod3 unlocker dealers in Chicago. Email us at sales@bootmod3.com if any questions at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesowns View Post
Haven't been following up on BM3... but I know PTF from the N54 days, good stuff dzenno!

That said, do we have a stock dyno chart on the same dyno ?

Are the OTS maps locked or unlocked?
Thank you! Stock chart is above mingling with others.

OTS maps are encrypted and not downloadable in the app. Tuners will have the option of providing both open and encrypted maps as well as locking them to a VIN number much like how its done with Cobb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW M4 PWR View Post
Yes it's clearly on the same post and charts he provided. Base was 397whp on that particular car, 503whp at stage 2 on the same dyno with the same car.

PTF; Are the fuel trims in your OTS stage 1 & 2 tunes as favorable for E85 usage as the factory ZCP map? Those guys are successfully running upto 6.5gallons of E85 without maxing out the trims and the thing missing. If that's also done on these tunes then they're world beaters all the way around..
We don't modify the fuel scalar table for pump gas at this time as there hasn't been demand to do so on pump gas such as running a much larger turbo setup than factory or even hybrids. With E85 we do adjust them as otherwise the car won't start up right with E85 without them and will quickly lean out/max out fuel trims. We also change the lambda targets between gasoline and E85 where E85 is allowed to run a little leaner than gasoline.

We can basically set up the map for any alternative fuel you're looking to run on the car. Ethanol, methanol, blends with those, etc. At a certain point you'll need to incorporate secondary port fuel injection to supplement the OEM DI fueling.
Appreciate 0