View Single Post
      05-14-2018, 04:09 PM   #65
proTUNING Freaks
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: powered by bootmod3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbakam4 View Post
They only transfer it once for the original owner as they keep track of that. You can’t keep transferring it counless times LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRYM3 View Post
Purchased it from gnhm3 on here and went flawless and loving the tune. very good guy and super easy and quick transaction and got an insane deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G3333 View Post
Hi! I hope that someone can help me, I have opened a support ticket but I am not sure when they are going to reply. In short...

I flashed my F86 X6M to stage 2. I got a drivetrain malfunction once successful (took a few tries) and was then unable to online recode. I unplugged the battery for several minutes and that cleared the code. I felt the power, cold start was removed, car was flashed.

Today I wanted to adjust the burble so I went ahead and re-flashed. During the flash, the log in BM3 agent said coding not applied. It proceeded through the process and said flash successful but continued to throw the drivetrain malfunction. Once again, I was unable to online recode and kept getting the drivetrain malfunction, even after unplugging the batteries again.

Since I kept getting this malfunction, I tried to stock and lock. It went through successfully, but still throws the drivetrain malfunction. I am still unable to clear this code, I have spent several hours trying everything.
Resolved through a tech support ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vectors2final View Post
My phone connected to my USB-C Hub to e-net would work just fine... kinda disappointing. Am I missing something here? EDIT: Nope.
Not sure if this was a question but sounds like you got it worked out. USB-C to ethernet works great, we use it every day as well
Appreciate 0