View Single Post
      12-09-2013, 03:16 AM   #333
Phaeron
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by basscadet View Post
Ok, I have owned both an E92 335i and a 5.0 Mustang GT and there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY the 335is can keep up with the 5.0 GT with the same driver and track conditions. I don't care what some bullshit magazine said, it's not happening. The Mustang GT is an even match for the M3, some incredibly minor suspension mods put it before the M3. And the Boss 302 is on a whole other level as it runs with Corvettes not M3's.

This is the second piece of horribly wrong information you've foisted upon this thread. The BMWs are great cars, you don't need to make up BS about them to prove a point.
I have never seen such delusional garbage. The Boss 302 is outclassed by the Camaro 1LE. It does not run with corvettes and i dont care if you owned both. you obviously are a liar and wouldn't be able to track either car. The sad part is you can watch the GT's laptime. The 5.0 was made for straightline as even the track pack is a joke.

Those Brembo brakes suck and the rear brakes are never touched so the car nose dives everytime you hit the brakes with the track pack.
Appreciate 0