Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL530xit View Post
I hate to say, but I think its time for a revolution in regards to design at BMW again, Mercedes and Lexus have really stepped up their game in terms of styling whether it be vulgar or not, at least their cars stand out from the rest. BMWs are kinda beginning to fall into Audis boring design language, I was behind an 7, 3, X1 and 5 the other night, and really you couldn't tell the difference of which was which by the taillights. I know the bars are different in each one, but they all have the same look. Any non car person would probably not have known which was which... Love or hate the Bangle era cars, at least they stood out from the rest.
you are on point. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME! We are going back to the same sausage different length nonsense. To make a long story short, our cars are losing their identities of being a 3 series or a 5 series or a 6 series individually, they are all just clearly bmw's. Enthusiasts are unable to identify the different BMW vehicles at night from the front and/or back of the cars so how the hell can anyone tell? We are in big trouble and im not standing behind any of the new BMW's with blind loyalty and that KILLS me because I want to. It used to be like that and no matter what I will always buy/drive a BMW but damn, between 2000 and 2010 I would be proud of every BMW on the road no matter what small flaws it had. BRING BANGLE BACK FFS!