11-04-2019, 02:53 PM   #68
spool twice
Rainbow Racer
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4cs

Garage List
2019 M4cs  [0.00]
I dont agree with the RS5 having a nicer interior to the M4cs. Our full leather panels and dash easily outclasses the injection molded plastics of the RS5 anyday and it already looks dated without being leather lined, and the carbon weave of the lower panels makes it feel special.

I had an opportunity to drive my friends sportback RS5 this weekend, it does make for a better daily driver only because its a smoother driving car, but it felt like driving a better engined S5. To give you an idea, you can steer using one finger in DYNAMIC mode and it gives you zero feedback and makes the M4cs rack feel alive (which is already numb compared to the E90 M3 and E36 M3 I've had previously...notice I didn't say E46 M3 because that non-ZCP rack was just aweful, slow ratio, numb in feedback, the standard E46 330i/Ci had a better rack).

On a side note, have any of you ever experienced the G30's door panel? That thing is SOLID, the interior door panel feels more solid than my other halfs F30 and G30 5 series, which I thought were already solid. BMW's quality on the G30 is a big step up, even though the design with its injection molded plastic looks spartan, I have to give it credit in the solidity of how its assembled. Another buddy of mine just received an M340i, had extensive comparisons to it.
Appreciate 0