11-11-2016, 09:24 AM   #43
adc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signature Wheel BMW View Post
Did you know Rotary/Flow Forged (Flow Formed) Wheels have cast face? That means the spokes of the rotary/flow forged wheel is its weakest point. Throw in hot day track condition and the wheel will easily heat up to 200-250F+. This makes the cast aluminum face even weaker and softer, prime condition for catastrophic wheel failure.

It never makes sense to us why people buy rotary/flow forged wheels for the track and save their nice full forged wheels for the streets. Even your OEM wheels are full forged. Unless you plan to drive faster on the street than the track, then that logic would make sense to us.

Signature offer reasonably priced full forged JWL/VIA certified wheels for you to safely enjoy your track days, yet still beautiful enough to show them off at cars and coffee.

I won't disclose the brand of this rotary/flow forged wheel below. This guy had a bad day at the track, the wheel ripped off without warning. Luckily no one was killed, so consider this before you put another set of weak wheels for the track.

#yourlifeisworthmorethanafewhundredbucks
I'd like to know so I don't give them my future business. Can you please PM me the info?

2018 F80 Santorini
2019 Z4 3.0i
2022 X2 M35i
Appreciate 0